We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us as described in the “Inquiries” section below and we will take steps to delete such personal information from our systems.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide us. For certain activities, such as when you register, upload content to the Service, or contact us directly, you may provide some or all of the following information:
- Registration information, such as name, age, address, username and password, language, and email or phone number.
- Profile information, such as name, social media account information, and profile image.
- Your phone and social network contacts, with your permission. Information you provide us to complete a purchase such as PayPal or other third-party payment information (where required for the purpose of payment).
- Your inquiries and interactions with us in respect of support requests and customer service (such as emails, chats and support tickets).
- Your messages within our Service (such as user feedback, chat and video logs).
- User-generated content that you choose to upload or share on the Service (User Content)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as information from your social network or data to identify a lost account).
Information we collect automatically.
We automatically collect certain information from you when you use the Service. Information we collect automatically includes:
- Information regarding your use of the Service.
- Information about the device you use to access the Service, including unique device identifiers, model of your device, operating system, your mobile carrier, your IP address, time zone setting, app and file names and types.
- Information you provide in the context of composing, sending, or receiving messages through the Service’s messaging functionality. That information includes the content of the message and information about when the message has been sent, received and/or read, as well as the participants of the communication. Messages sent to the users of the Service will be accessible by those users and that we are not responsible for the manner in which those users use or disclose messages.
- Information about your location, including location information based on your SIM card and/or IP address. With your permission, we may also collect Global Positioning System (GPS) data.
- When you upload User Content, you automatically upload certain metadata that is connected to the User Content. Metadata describes other data and provides information about your User Content that will not always be evident to the viewer. In connection with your User Content the metadata can describe how, when, and by whom the piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted. It also includes information, such as your account name, that enables other users to trace back the User Content to your user account.
The following analytics technologies are in use: [Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics]
Information we collect from others.
- If you choose to link or sign up using your social network (such as Facebook, Apple, Instagram or Google), we may collect information from these services, including your contact lists for these services and information relating to your use of the Services in relation to these services.
- We may collect information about you from third-party services such as advertising partners and analytics providers to operate and improve our Service.
- We may collect information about you from other publicly available sources.
Please keep in mind that when you voluntarily disclose personal information which is publicly viewable, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who views information (and what they do with information) you voluntarily post publicly.
3. USE & SHARING OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the data we collect from you:
To operate our Service. To perform our agreement with you and provide our Service, we process data necessary to:
- Create accounts and use our Service
- Complete purchases or requests you make
- Help us manage, operate and deliver our Service to you
- Provide you with customer support
- Communicate with you about our Service (unless you have not consented to allow us to use your data for these purposes)
- Develop new products or services, or make informed business decisions Use User Content consistent with the functionality of our Service, and as part of our advertising and marketing campaigns to promote the Service.
To provide a great experience to our users. To provide our Service to our users, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to:
- Update and develop user profiles
- Complete purchases or requests you make
- Provide you with Holvic offers within our Service as well as in other web sites and services, and by email
- Customize your experience
- Develop and improve our Service and user experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Enable you to communicate with other users
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
To keep our Service safe. In order to keep our Service and its interactive features safe, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to:
- Verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam, maintain the integrity of our Service
- Analyze and monitor use of our Service and its features
- Take action against fraudulent or abusive users
For all the foregoing purposes, we may use individual data or aggregate your individual data with other data to analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes.
Sharing. Other than Holvic, your personal information may be seen by third parties in the following situations:
- Other users of our Service consistent with the functionality of our Service.
- Partners, vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Service are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys. A list of subprocessors we use to support delivery of our Service is available at www.considerbeyond.com/subprocessors.
- If the ownership or control of all or part of our Service or their assets changes, we may transfer your data to the new owner.
- To comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, or to help our affiliates, partners or vendors comply, we may access, transfer,disclose, and preserve your personal information. That includes, for example,your private content.
- Our Service may include features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools. A list of these partners is available at www.considerbeyond.com/partneroptout. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
- We may share your information for other purposes pursuant to your consent or with your further direction.
- For other legitimate purposes.
Holvic will not sell personal information to advertisers or other third parties without your consent.
Holvic maintains appropriate safeguards that ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the personal information we collect and store about our account holders. Personal information collected by Holvic is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible by authorized employees. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse,and alteration of the information under our control (i.e., maintain data quality). Before we allow web users to access their personal information, for example,we verify their identity by requesting that they submit information such as their username and password.
However, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Service cannot be guaranteed; and (b) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES
6. YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have certain rights regarding your personalinformation, subject to local data protection laws. These may include thefollowing rights:
- to access your personal information held by us (right to access); to rectify inaccurate personal information and ensure it is complete (right to rectification);
- to erase/delete your personal information to the extent permitted by other legal obligations (right to erasure; right to be forgotten);
- to restrict our processing of your personal information (right to restriction of processing);
- to transfer your personal information to another controller to the extent possible (right to data portability);
- to object to any processing of your personal information carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (right to object). Where we process your personal information for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection;
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects ("Automated Decision-Making"). Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our websites; and
- to the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your personal information on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please contact us in accordance with the “Inquiries”section below. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within 30 days and will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honor your request. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month, taking into account the complexity and number of requests we receive.
7. SHARING FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES (“SHINE THE LIGHT”)
If you are a California resident, once a calendar year, you may be entitled to obtain information about personal information that we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information, as well as the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year. To submit a request, contact us at email@example.com
8. CONTENT REMOVAL FOR USERS UNDER 18
Users of the Service who are California residents and are under 18 years of age may request and obtain removal of User Content they posted by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be labeled “California Removal Request” on the email subject line. All requests must provide a description of the user Content you want removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that User Content. We do not accept California Removal Requests via postal mail, telephone, or facsimile. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, and we may not be able to respond if you do not provide adequate information. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the material. For example, materials that you have posted may be republished or reposted by another user or third party.
9. RETENTION; Deactivated or Terminated Accounts
When you sign up for an account with Holvic, Holvic retains personal information you store on our Service for as long as your account is in existence or as long as we need it to provide you our Service. If you delete your account, we will initiate deletion of this information after 30 days, but please note: (1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage; (2) a request to delete and/or terminate your account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form; (3) we are not able nor are we obligated to remove any of your information from a third party provider or platform; and (4) we may retain your information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
10. OPTING OUT - DIRECT MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS PREFERENCES
If we process your personal information for the purpose of sending you marketing communications, you can manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails, by replying or texting ‘STOP’ if you receive SMS communications, or by turning off push notifications on our apps on your device. Additionally, you may unsubscribe here or by contacting us using the information in the “Inquiries" section below. Note that opting-out of marketing communications does not opt you out of receiving important business communications related to your current relationship with us, such as information about your subscriptions, service announcements or security information.
11. INTERNATIONAL PRIVACY PRACTICES
If you have any questions regarding the data Holvic collects or how we use it, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
13. HOLVIC’S DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Holvic’s Data Protection Officer is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. The Data Protection Officer can be reached at Holvic Inc., Attn:Data Protection Officer, [***].